Every summer weekend is an opportunity to get friends and family together; to eat, drink, play and laugh together, especially the three-day-weekends! Usually the "eating" part of this centers around the grill — if you eat meat that means hamburgers, steak, hot dogs, chicken and more. But if you don't eat meat, and/or you want to be sensitive to your guests that fall in that category, here's a handful of vegetarian friendly grill recipes that all guests can enjoy!
- Tofu kabobs with cilantro lime quinoa
- Miso grilled eggplant – I've done something similar in the oven, but now I want to try it on the grill!
- Chipotle lime grilled cauliflower
- On my list to make this summer (I've had something like it at a restarant but haven't recreated at home yet): carrot dogs!
- This grilled tofu looks so delicious!
- Simple + tasty grilled portobello mushroom burgers
- Eggplant is still one of my fav veggies, so eggplant hummus burgers sound right up my alley!
And of course if you don't want to make from scratch, there's pre-made veggie burgers, veggie dogs too — just try for the ones with the least ingredients.
Get more recipes + wellness inspiration straight to your inbox (so you can find them later!)