You want to start strong from day one (or maybe you’re ready for a total makeover.)
You don’t just need a logo. You need a custom logo, hand-picked colors and the perfect fonts to convey the fullness of who you are and impact that your business is about. You're looking for a visual brand that leaves you feeling confident and a complete website to attract the clients that are a match for your powerful work; the total package.
I’m here to support you with all of it, with some virtual hugs along the way.
I KEEP THESE THINGS IN MIND AS I START EVERY PROJECT:
Clarity is about figuring out who you are, how you serve your clients, how you want them to feel while they work with you. The transformation you help them with. Clarity about the vision you have for your business – to keep us both focused on that vision. Clarity so your potential clients can see and understand what you're about.
And clarity in the actual design. Uncluttered. Uncomplicated. A clear hierarchy so the reader knows which path to follow. So the key pieces stand out. White space to allow the eye, mind and heart to rest. Space to breathe and not feel overwhelmed. A clear path for the visitor to take the action we want (whether that's clicking "buy now" or signing up for your newsletter. In your brand, it's keeping things simple, with a few key colors that you'll use everywhere to establish cohesiveness and brand recognition.
I'm not creating this brand for all of "them" – I'm creating it for you. Your clients. Your people. So while I'm aware of the trends, I'm not going to use them just because they're popular. Each font, each color, each patterns or texture needs to fit your business. The voice you're bringing and your heart.
Maybe you know you want the color red to be part of your brand. Do you know how many "reds" there are!? I'll help you identify the particular shade and tone that suits you. For your website, I start with a Squarespace template, but that's just the frame of the house. Everything else gets customized. The materials, the fixtures, the paint and the landscaping. Through the magic of HTML & CSS, when your site is done, it'll feel like home sweet home. It's not a cookie cutter approach – each color, font and feature is carefully curated for your business & brand – not everyone else's.
Because of my early days in a department store buying office, it has always been obvious to me that there's no use in designing something that looks great, if it doesn't inspire action (ie. to click, buy, schedule, email you, etc). Whatever I'm designing needs to provide a function – otherwise it's just art (which has it's place, but it's not in this part of my work). Your brand & logo serve as visual representatives of you & your busienss. They're often the first things people see of your brand. They'll instantly they provoke a feeling, a perception is created; and it needs to be the vibe you want. On your website, you need to have the functionality to grow your business, whether that's scheduling, taking payment, email opt-in, or maybe a home for a course. And on a more fundamental level, you want your site to be found in search results and be easy to navigate!
I want to add something here to lead in to this... about combining my 14 years of experience as a designer, plus my history/training as a coach in a do-good, feel-good industry ... I’ve learned that to have a strong brand & business, each of these is essential:
- Brand questionnaire ← would love to call this something else - maybe more fun or descriptive/unique?
- 45-minute coaching call to dive deep about your brand and get clear on the direction
- Moodboard to identify colors and fonts to communicate your brand
- Primary logo and alt logo in color & black/white versions
- A completely custom Squarespace website that will leave you with a stand-out brand and web presence ??
- Brand style guide with colors, fonts, design elements and mission so every element of your business – from Facebook images to worksheets – are cohesive
- Wrap up call where I will personally answer your questions and leave you feeling confident for the future of your site & something about strategy/coaching?
- 30-minute training video so you can make your own content updates going forward
Starts at $2200
Note: Squarespace and 3rd party fees not included
Need to add something here reiterating what the results will be... a professional-looking (but heart-filled) brand aligned with xxxx and a website that captivates your potential clients...something about having confidence...
We'll start with a free strategy session to XXXX, and if it feels like a hell-yes for both of us, we'll XXXXX
every site is designed on SQUARESPACE because it rocks my socks. Here's why:
- Every template is clean & professional-looking from the start (and then I add the sparkle through design elements and custom css so your site fits you!)
- All Squarespace sites are mobile responsive (everything resizes and rearranges depending on what device you're on); vital to get on Google's good side
- It's easy for you to make content updates (I'll give you a 30-minute video training), but if you'd rather not update the site yourself after it's live, I offer a maintenance package for existing clients
- There are no plugins, fancy code, or outside hosting to manage (ie. it's easier to manage than Wordpress)
- Integrates with Mailchimp, Paypal, Stripe, Acuity, Zapier and many third-party apps
- As a Squarespace Circle member, I get advance access to new functionality, extended trial periods, and a 20% discount on the first annual payment for my clients!
"Chantelle's work has lifted the professional polish on my brand image and allowed me to expand my business so that I can make life easier for my clients and students. Now my audience can reach me easily, know where I am, purchase services easily online. New clients can easily get a sense of who I am and what I offer because of the work Chantelle has done on my brand, website and printed materials. I have been freed of managing details and so that I can focus my efforts on what I do best, my core offerings of yoga, meditation, ayurveda, whole health and wellbeing. This is only possible because I have Chantelle running the engine and details."
– Sue Bonanno, SueBYoga