You want to start strong from day one (or maybe you’re ready for a total makeover).
You don’t just need a logo. You're looking for a visual brand that leaves you feeling confident and represents the heart of who you are. You need a custom logo, hand-picked colors and the perfect fonts. You need a complete website to attract the clients that are a match for your powerful work.
You need the whole meal-deal – the total package.
I’m here to support you with all of it, with some virtual hugs along the way.
In my 14 years of experience as a designer, I've learned what it takes to build a strong brand & business. Combined with my training and working as a coach in a do-good, feel-good industry, I created The Total Package both as process and result. It's the cake and the frosting. A holistic framework for creating your unique visual brand & website, plus the strategy and support to use them to get visible and share your heart with the world.
THE DETAILS OF THE TOTAL PACKAGE:
(BECAUSE DETAILS ARE MY FAVORITE!)
- Explore Your Brand – this questionnaire is designed to discover the important details that make up the big picture
- 45-minute coaching call to dive deep with your brand and get clear on the direction
- Moodboard to identify specific colors and fonts perfect for you & your business
- Primary logo and alt logo – in color & black/white
- A custom Squarespace website that will leave you with a stand-out site that shines
- Email support for the questions (and worries) that pop up – I'm here for you!
- Brand style guide with colors, fonts, design elements and mission so every element of your business – from Facebook images to worksheets – is cohesive
- Training videos so you can make your own content updates going forward
- Wrap-up call where I'll personally answer your questions and leave you feeling confident for the future of your site & help you define your strategy for sharing your message
Starting at $2400 // Payment plan available // Timeline ~8 weeks
The Total Package gives you a professional-looking (and heart-filled) brand aligned with your business goals, and a website that captivates your potential clients. You'll feel confident & empowered to share your work with the people that need it!
Jump in with a free strategy session so we can learn more about each other, and if it feels like a hell-yes for both of us, we'll get started!
THE FOUNDATION OF THE TOTAL PACKAGE
(THE THREE ESSENTIALS TO BUILDING A THRIVING BRAND)
Clarity is about figuring out who you are, how you serve your clients, how you want them to feel while they work with you. The transformation you help them with. Clarity about the vision you have for your business – to keep us both focused on that vision. Clarity so your potential clients can see and understand what you're about.
And clarity in the actual design. Uncluttered. Uncomplicated. A clear hierarchy so the reader knows which path to follow. So the key pieces stand out. White space to allow the eye, mind and heart to rest. Space to breathe and not feel overwhelmed. A clear path for the visitor to take the action we want (whether that's clicking "buy now" or signing up for your newsletter). In your brand, it's keeping things simple, with a few key colors that you'll use everywhere to establish cohesiveness and brand recognition.
I'm not creating this brand for all of "them" – I'm creating it for you. Your clients. Your people. So while I'm aware of the trends, I'm not going to use them just because they're popular. Each font, each color, each pattern or texture needs to fit your business. The voice you're bringing and your heart.
Maybe you know you want the color red to be part of your brand. Do you know how many "reds" there are!? I'll help you identify the particular shade and tone that suits you. And for your website, I start with a Squarespace template, but that's just the frame of the house. Everything else gets customized. The materials, the fixtures, the paint and the landscaping. Through the magic of HTML & CSS, when your site is done, it'll feel like home sweet home. It's not a cookie cutter approach – each color, font and feature is carefully curated for your business & brand – not everyone else's.
Because of my early days in a department store buying office, it has always been obvious to me that there's no use in designing something that looks great, if it doesn't inspire action (ie. to click, buy, schedule, email you, etc). Whatever I'm designing needs to provide a function – otherwise it's just art (which has it's place, but it's not in this part of my work).
Your visual brand & logo function as representatives of you & your business. They're often the first things people see. They'll instantly provoke a feeling; a perception is created, and it needs to be the vibe you want. On your website, you need to have the functionality to grow your business, whether that's scheduling, taking payment, email opt-in, or maybe a home for a course. And on a more fundamental level, you want your site to be found in search results and be easy to navigate!
every site is designed on SQUARESPACE because it rocks my socks. Here's why:
- Each template is clean & professional-looking from the start (and then I add the sparkle through design elements and custom css so your site fits you!)
- All Squarespace sites are mobile responsive (everything resizes and rearranges depending on what device you're on); vital to get on Google's good side
- It's easy for you to make content updates (I'll give you a 30-minute video training), but if you'd rather not update the site yourself after it's live, I offer a maintenance package for existing clients
- There are no plugins, fancy code, or outside hosting to manage (ie. it's easier to manage than Wordpress)
- Integrates with Mailchimp, Paypal, Stripe, Acuity, Zapier and many third-party apps
- As a Squarespace Circle member, I get advance access to new functionality, extended trial periods, and a 20% discount on the first annual payment for my clients!
"Chantelle's work has lifted the professional polish on my brand image and allowed me to expand my business so that I can make life easier for my clients and students. Now my audience can reach me easily, know where I am, purchase services easily online. New clients can easily get a sense of who I am and what I offer because of the work she has done on my brand, website and printed materials. I have been freed of managing details and I can focus my efforts on what I do best, my core offerings of yoga, meditation, ayurveda, whole health and wellbeing. This is only possible because I have Chantelle running the engine and details."
– Sue Bonanno, SueBYoga